Why consult a chemist when you must actually consult a Doctor!
Strikingly there are so many consultancies thriving around, there are so many such Immigration consultants in India, if you check the number of Immigration agents / companies / consultants in India, you would be astonished to find that India boasts of about 50 times the actual number of consultants registered with either ICCRC (The Canadian licensing body) or MARA (Australian licensing body) have not even registered in actuality.
But the truth is that these unlicensed agencies are thriving as neither ICCRC nor MARA currently has jurisdiction outside their home countries. Hence, time and again innocent Indians are being misled and exploited by these ghost consultants who are not subject to regulation by either of these regulatory bodies.
If you go to the ICCRC website and check the number of registered consultants operating in India you can clearly see that there is only a handful in the entire nation.
Though every big banner in the Immigration fraternity claims affiliation, the reality is 98% aren’t! The reason being ICCRC consultants would charge higher for every file and consultation which the agencies obviously don’t want to bear.
If you’re planning to apply for Canada PR then it is suggested to check and research the
Visa and immigration consultancy who meets the following points:
- Must be registered with ICCRC(Canada) and MARA(Australia)
- Must have a physical office
- Direct 1-1 consultation with the ICCRC regulated Consultant/ Lawyer
- ICCRC regulated Consultant/ Lawyer signing your representation form
- Find out their reviews on social media platforms and Google
- Testimonials on their website
- Services offered(All ICCRC regulated professionals will provide services for Business Investor Class, Self-employed class, Refugee cases, detention hearings, refused visa cases
- Transparency in costing with a Fee tab on the website
Find an Immigration Professional:
Unnikrishnan K.A, RCIC (B.A LLB, IMCD)
CHIEF IMMIGRATION CONSULTANT REG NO: RCIC# R531573
Anupama Nair, RCIC (B.A LLB,ACS, IMCD)
IMMIGRATION CONSULTANT REG NO: RCIC# R514381
LAWYER REG NO: MARN# 1383868
READ MORE ABOUT THEM AND THEIR SUCCESS STORIES:
To know more about them and how they are different:
1. NO AGENCY IN INDIA HAS WHAT NOVUS IMMIGRATION POSSESSES IN TERMS OF “THE TEAM THAT RUNS IT”
- Canadian immigration lawyer heading the firm,
- Indian criminal lawyer who is a regulated ICCRC verified consultant with years of experience in the immigration industry,
- Ex –Indian armed forces officer who has studied and is certified in Canadian Immigration & refugee law from Ashton College, British Columbia.
- A senior barrister and solicitor with over 25 years of experience in Australian Immigration law and related cases, who is also a part of MARA (migration agent’s registration authority).
2. ONE POINT CONTACT
We don’t have any middlemen to whom we assign your paperwork unlike other immigration law firms elsewhere wherein post the consultation and final signing of the files the lawyers won’t be involved at all. Here at Novus, every client is assigned a lawyer who is their one-point contact. We do not delegate our clients’ legal filing to our employees; hence we don’t have a back end team. Unlike all the major brands in the industry wherein, a client’s entire consulting and filing is done by one of their employees with no understanding of the legalities involved.
3. REPRESENTATIVE FORM
Will my application be submitted along with an authorized Representative Form? YES
Who is a REPRESENTATIVE?
A representative is someone who provides advice, consultation, or guidance to you at any stage of the application process, or in a proceeding and, if you appoint him or her as your representative by filling out this form, has your permission to conduct business on your behalf with Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).
A registered migration agent is qualified to give immigration assistance, which includes lodging your visa application or applying to the Migration and Refugee Division of the Administrative Appeals Tribunal for review of a visa decision. (MARA).
Take away for you = If you pay someone please make sure they sign your form otherwise it’s as good as you do it yourself.
The one signing your form should be the only point of contact for you. You don’t want to listen to the sales strategy of a layman. You need a professional who values your time & is bound by the legal code of conduct and ethics.