Canada is the No. 1 Country in the World, According to the 2021 Best Countries Report
Canada has been voted the No. 1 country in the world in the 2021 best countries report. This year, the model that powers this report has evolved in response to a very eventful year from the start of the Covid-19 pandemic. Technological, Cultural, political, and economic influences remain important, and two new categories have been added: social purpose and agility. Together, this broad range of categories determines how the 78 countries studied are ranked on the world stage.
Why is Canada the best country now?
- Canada ranks No. 1 in quality of life and social purpose
- Social justice is a global ambition
- Women are viewed as effective leaders
- A nation’s perceived agility is the most important driver of strength in 2021
- The influence of conspiracy theories
These factors influence a society & the way a country embodies its principles & philosophies. Are you aspiring to migrate to Canada to have a better standard of living? Act now! Contact licensed Canada Immigration professionals today.