WELCOME TO OUR WEBSITE www.novusimmigration.com
TERMS & CONDITIONS
The terms “We” / “Us” / “Our”/ “Company” individually and collectively refer to Novus Immigration Services and the terms“you” / “Reader” / “Visitor” / “User” / “Customer” / “Client” refer to the users.
If the user is using our website for seeking our services or for the purpose of casual or informative browsing it is very important that the user knows that he is bound to conform to the terms and conditions of this corporate entity (Novus Immigration Services Pvt Ltd.) which is registered pursuant to sub-section (2) of section 7 of the Company’s Act, 2013 (18 of 2013) and rule 18 of the companies (incorporation) rules, 2014.
For our users’ information and clarity, it is hereby furnished that Novus has multiple websites designed solely for the purpose of catering to various demography and the prima facie/parent website is “www.novusimmigration.com” which is granted protection as a trademark or service mark under the provisions of Trademarks Act, 1999 (hereinafter referred to as “the act”), provides that the domain name fulfils all requirements to be properly registered under the act.
USE OF CONTENT
All logos, labels, names, signatures, numerals, shapes or any combinations thereof, on our site, except as otherwise mentioned, are properties either owned, or used under licence, by the business and / or its associate entities who feature on this Website. The use of these properties or any other content on this website, except as provided in these terms and conditions or in the site content, is strictly prohibited.
You may not sell or modify the content of this Website or reproduce, display, publicly perform, distribute, or otherwise use the materials in any way for any public or commercial purpose without our written permission.
ACCEPTABLE WEBSITE USE
By visiting this page, as a user you agree to the terms and conditions and the company policies as listed in the content below:
- 1. The information on the website is for basic understanding of the immigration related programs, policies, regulations, acts and related blogs/news/bulletins.
- 2. The content is subject to change and is only an expression of the view of our editors and subject matter experts.
- 3. In the event of any ambiguous situation concerning the legitimacy of the information provided, we sincerely request the users to browse through www.cic.gc.ca which is the focal point for dissemination of authorised facts and news with reference to Canadian Immigration & related matters. Novus does not vouch for anyvalidity or any agreement involving the exactness, appropriateness, performance, accomplishment, or suitability of the figures and contents found or presented here on this website for any specific activity.
- 4. The website can offer links to the other website in order to elaborate the information. These links will be provided only to serve the convenience of the readers. Novus has no control over the content that is used on these linked websites.
- 5. Your usage of this site--and any sort of disagreement emerging out of such usage--is subject to the Indian laws subsequently.
- 6. As a dedicated organization, steps that we take to keep the website updated and functional will be the foremost and sincere. However, we have no control over the technical issues and the website being temporarily unavailable due to these reasons.
- 7. The terms and conditions on this website can change from time to time without any notice to the reader.You should visit this page periodically to re-appraise yourself of the Terms and Conditions, because they are binding on all users of this Website.
- 8. The information which is collected for calculating your prospective scores and potential to ascertain the best feasible pathways to assist your migration dreams is subject to confidentiality clause and will not be shared with any third party without your signed consent.
- 9. The content on the website such as blogs, news, emails, articles, information, programs and services are for your personal and non-commercial use. You shall not tweak, duplicate, distribute, transfer, display, recreate, perform, publish, produce derivative jobs from, license, or sell any sort of details, or various other content, service or products acquired from “www.novusimmigration.com” without the express written consent from us.
- 10. When you are in verge of using any information or materials on the given site then it's stated that usage is entirely based at your own risk. It shall be entirely at your own liability to make certain that any products, services or information displayed, via the particular site, gratify to your respective and particular needs.
- 11. Kindly refer to the PAYMENT and REFUND POLICY to understand the nuances involved regarding the Payments & Refunds.
- 12. Apart from following the guidelines as per the COMPANIES ACT, the service rendered is via our Canadian representatives (RCIC) who is governed by the Code of Conduct laid down by the council (https://iccrc-crcic.ca/)and hence has to be incorporated and followed during the course of providing representation and counsel to our valuable clientele.
- 13. The Retainer Agreement duly signed between the Canadian lawyer/RCIC and the client lays down the terms of engagement, scope and other relevant information. We request all our users to make sure that you have the signed copy of the same for your reference as this is the document which provides you the right to negotiate in case of any discrepancy.
- 14. Every aspect involved will be in accordance with the legal retainer agreement signed by the RCIC of Novus Immigration and the customer.
- 15. We urge all our users to go through each word of the Retainer agreement before signing it.
- 16. Please understand that there are certain situations which might not confine to the jurisdiction of the constitution where the client physically enters into a relationship (agreement) with us for the purpose of seeking our services. Therefore, if you have any questions regarding the same kindly clarify it with the legal representative (RCIC)/ directors, through the appropriate channel of communication.
- 17. The user agrees that the Company shall not be responsible or liable to user, or anyone, for the statements or conduct of any third party of the service. In sum, in no event shall Company's total liability to the User for all damages or/and losses or/and causes of action exceed the amount paid by the User to Company, if any, that is related to the cause of action.