Canada Immigration Consultants In Bangalore

This program is a boon for skilled workers who have Canadian work experience for more than a year and want to become permanent residents.

Immigrants who have a temporary work permit are benefitted with this process of Canada Express Entry. This also helps the international students with post-graduate work permit with eligibility to work in Canada for a year in a professional or technical field. Canadian Experience Class (CEC) is the fastest key to earn a permanent resident status by these international students with at least a year’s work experience in Canada.

CEC is also extended to those immigrants who are not residing in Canada currently. If you fall in this category, then all you need to do is to submit your application within three years from the time you left your Canadian job.

Note : Please Click On The Logo & Use The Registration Number To Verify The Legitimacy Of Our Lawyers.


  • Candidate should have at least one year’s work experience= 1,560 hours (fulltime) or equal amount of half days in Canada within 36 months of the CEC application date.
  • The Canadian work experience should fall under one of the three job classes: 0, A and B category of the NOC- National Occupational Classification.
  • You are required to meet or surpass the CLB- Canadian Language Benchmark of 5 (initial intermediate) or 7 (adequate intermediate proficiency), depending on the standard of your job.
  • For your information: Part-time work experience during your studies will not be accepted by the CEC program.