Canada Express Entry Program
Features of Canada Express Entry Program
Express Entry is an online selection system used by the Canadian government for Canada immigration. It's completely an electronic process used to manage applications that is designed specifically for selecting skilled and qualified candidates for Canada immigration. The process involves Provincial, Federal governments, and Canadian employers. The express entry process is unique with efficient processing times, with 80% of applications processed in 6 months or less and has brought a big transformation in the way Canada chooses skilled immigrants for immigration to Canada.
Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) started the Express Entry Program effectively from 1st January 2015. This allows the Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) to draweligible candidates to apply for the process of Canada permanent residency.
The eligible candidates can submit an Expression of Interest (EOI). For EOI, the candidate needs to create an online Express Entry profile and enter into the Express Entry Pool, where they will have a score towards the Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS).
Candidates will be assigned a score out of 1,200 under the CRS. This score is utilised to rank the federal economic candidates to apply for immigration to Canada. Candidates have an option toimprove their rankings and increase their chances of receiving an Invitation to Apply (ITA).
IRCC performs the draw twice or thrice every month from this pool of Candidates, where the top-ranked candidate will receive an ITA accordingly.
The use of CRS is not a selection criterion but it's a ranking system for eligible candidates under the three primary immigration programs of Canada, "Federal Skilled Worker Class, Federal Skilled Trades Class, and Canadian Experience Class".
Want to check your eligibility for Express Entry? Check whether your skills meet the eligibility criteria for the Express Entry System by filling our online assessment form.
1. The ONLY IMMIGRATION AGENCY IN INDIA With Multiple ICCRC & MARA Registered Consultants Who Are SENIOR LAWYERS & BARRISTERS.
2. 99% Of The Immigration Companies In India Aren't Legally Qualified To Consult.
3. Please Don't Fall Prey To Unauthorized Practitioners.
Note : Please Click On The Logo & Use The Registration Number To Verify The Legitimacy Of Our Lawyers.
Features of Canada Express Entry Program:
- All candidates who are selected under the Canada Express Entry System will be granted the status of Canadian permanent residency.
- The Express Entry Program schemes:
- FSW - Federal Skilled Worker,
- FSTC - Federal Skilled Trade Class,
- CEC - Canadian Experience Class, and all of the former Federal Skills Migration Initiatives.
- Some of the provincial nomination schemes.
- The candidate can create an online free of charge profile (GC KEY) that can be retained for a period of 1 year. Candidates will be able torelaunch after 1 year, subject to validity of documents like IELTS accordingly.
- Prior to online profile creation, the candidate must go through a preliminary basic checklist process. Educational accomplishments must be assessed from a Canadian designated evaluation body like WES. A language test IELTS or TEF (approved) must be written to ensure their linguistic skills in either French or English respectively.
- The profiles of the candidates are then checked for eligibility by CRS. CRS assesses the candidates based on several pre-determined criteria like:
- Language Skills
- Educational Qualifications
- Professional Exposure, and
- Other important profile/ adaptability traits that can be the evidence fornew entrants to settle down in the Canadian environment.
- After the profile check, CRS ranks the candidates based on their profiles.
- Additionally candidates can score extra marks through the two conditions mentioned below:
- Earn a sponsorship from a willing Canadian Province called a provincial nomination; or
- Full-time work experience from a Canadian employer.
- Canadian government conducts draws for selection at regular intervals to select eligible and qualified candidates with highest scores, or with a provincial nomination, or with a permanent employment offer from a Canadian employer.
- The selected candidate will get a time period of 60 days to submit their application and documents. Failing to do so within this time period will cancel their invitation to apply.
FOR AN INDIVIDUAL TO BE ASSESSED UNDER THE FSWP,FSTP, CEC, OR ELIGIBLE PNP, THE CANDIDATE MUST FIRST PASS THROUGH THE EXPRESS ENTRY PROCESS.