Federal Skilled Trade Class (FSTC)Features of Federal Skilled Trade Class (FSTC)
This program is for candidates with skilled work experience who are qualified under Skilled Trades. The National Occupational Classification (NOC) in this program falls under the Skilled Type C. The candidate must have a qualifying certificate in skilled trade issued by a province/territory, and have a full-time employment offer for a minimum periodof one year.
Federal Skilled Trades program is a constituent of Express Entry Program and is beneficial for applicants with special skills with a valid employment offer or a certificate of qualification for the same where Canada can find the right talent quickly. This program is designed to help the applicant gain a permanent resident status in Canada.
Canada has expressed a rise in need of skilled workers in its workforce. The dearth of skilled labor has raised the bar of daily wages and incomes of skilled workers in its growing economy. The Canadian government designed this program to ensure the country attracts and retains skilled workers of every occupation needed in Canada. Thus, high-skilled professionals are migrating from their home country and applying for the Federal Skilled Trades program.
1. The ONLY IMMIGRATION AGENCY IN INDIA With Multiple ICCRC & MARA Registered Consultants Who Are SENIOR LAWYERS & BARRISTERS.
2. 99% Of The Immigration Companies In India Aren't Legally Qualified To Consult.
3. Please Don't Fall Prey To Unauthorized Practitioners.
Note : Please Click On The Logo & Use The Registration Number To Verify The Legitimacy Of Our Lawyers.
ELIGIBILTY FOR THE FEDERAL SKILLED TRADES PROGRAM:
ESSENTIALS FOR THE FEDERAL SKILLED TRADES PROGRAM:
- You have to show intend to reside in a province other than the province of Quebec.
- You have to meet the minimum points language proficiency set by the Ministry in English or French- Canadian Level Benchmark (CLB) 5 for speaking and listening, CLB 4 for reading and writing.
- You need a minimum of two years (24 months) full-time work experience in the skilled trade mentioned in the last five years.
- You need relevant skills and experience of the trade mentioned and demonstrate that you have performed the essential roles and responsibilities of the occupation as set as per the NOC.
- You need an employment offer of full-time for at least a year from up to two employers or have a Certificate of Qualification from a provincial or territorial authority as evidence.