Why AustraliaFeatures of Australia
QUICK FACTS ABOUT THE NATION
This is an immigration program that allows individuals who have worked in Canada for at least one year ( Continuously 12 months )
- Australia in latin is ‘australis’
- Before the British came, Australia was inhabited by indigenous people about 50,000 years ago.
- With a population of over 20 million. Australia is a home for welcoming multicultural society,though large number of its residents speaksother languages. English is Australia's official language
- Australia has the World’s 12th largest economy and it had the World’s 5th highest per capita income in 2014
- The second highest human development index in the world is Australia, which measures the quality of life, health, education and economic freedom.
- The sixth largest country by area is Australia.
- Australia has 31% of the World’s Uranium Supply.
- Australia hasn’t had a recession till 1981.
- Australia has enjoyed more than two decades of economic expansion, and is one of the wealthiest Asia–Pacific nations
- Australia is the only continent without an active volcano
- The largest Greek population in the world beside Athens in Greece can be found in Melbourne, Victoria.
1. The ONLY IMMIGRATION AGENCY IN INDIA With Multiple ICCRC & MARA Registered Consultants Who Are SENIOR LAWYERS & BARRISTERS.
2. 99% Of The Immigration Companies In India Aren't Legally Qualified To Consult.
3. Please Don't Fall Prey To Unauthorized Practitioners.
Note : Please Click On The Logo & Use The Registration Number To Verify The Legitimacy Of Our Lawyers.
THE BENEFITS OF MIGRATING TO AUSTRALIA
- Live and Work in Australia indefinitely
- Study in Australia
- Enrollin public healthcare scheme through Medicare.
- Access to certain social security payments
- Being eligible for Australian citizenship
- Sponsor eligible relatives for PR to Australia
Harmonious Lifestyle & Culture:
Australia's diverse culture and lifestyle reflect its liberal democratic traditions and values. The people in Australia are very friendly and helpful people, they have a great sense of humor and a natural ability to tell jokes and play with words. Aussies like the great outdoors, they love sport, worship their beaches, having BBQs with their mates and eating out at the 1000's of multicultural restaurants.
Australia’s population is comprised of over 130 nationalities which makes the country one of the most multicultural countries in the world. It is also known for its diversified art, music and various sports. The majority of Australians live in coastal areas. The residents in Australia enjoy a quality and relaxing lifestyle, with the beautiful natural environment and clean air it offers. Australia is considered one of the most competitive nations on Earth.
In the Index of Economic Freedom (2010) Australia ranked 3rd. with 5th highest per capita GDP (nominal) at $66,984, Australia is the 13th largest economy. Melbourne has been declared the most liveable city in the world for seven consecutive years by Economist Intelligence Unit, followed by Sydney, Perth, and Adelaide in sixth, eighth, and ninth place respectively. Australia has a very low poverty rate and has an average annual growth rate of 3.3%.
Quality Education For Your Children:
Australia is placed eighth in the world ranking for higher education systems. It's a friendly, young, adventurous and stylish nation that welcomes international students. Despite having a population of only 23 Million Australia has 3rd highest number of international students behind UK and US.
With over 22,000 courses across 1100 institutions, Australia has seven of the top 100 universities in the world, in fact Australia sits above Germany, Netherlands and Japan and ranks eighth in the Universitas 2012 U21 Ranking ofNational Higher Education System.
School education in Australia is compulsory from the age offive to the age of seventeen as specified by state or territory legislation. Australia has more than 40 public institutions of higher education which offer internationally recognized degree and postgraduate diploma.
Public schools or state schools are free to attend for Permanent Resident and Australian Citizens. GEELONG GRAMMAR SCHOOL – AUSTRALIA is amongst the top 10 Schools in the world.
The Program for International Student Assessment (PISA) 2010 evaluation ranked the Australian education system as sixth for reading, seventh for science and ninth for mathematics, on a worldwide scale including 56 countries.
Social Stability, Welfare And Citizenship
Living in Australia is safe. No Civil war. No racial disputes. The residents of Australia enjoy comprehensive national health protection and medical treatments scheme at public hospitals, as well as other social security and welfares like pension, life support and disability subsidies.
Other's welfare system also includes unemployment benefits, family allowances, special financing and so on. Holders of permanent resident visa in Australia after the arrival of new immigrants, as long as the total in five years residence can apply for Australian citizenship.
Employment & Business Opportunity
Australia’s unemployment rate is at 5.1 percent, In May 2012, there were 11,537,900 people employed (either full- or part-time), Thousands of Engineering, Management, Medical, Accounting, Skilled tradesmen and Educational jobs are available in Australia. With 54 per cent of employers in Australia having difficulty filling key positions in their organizations, you could help to meet those demands and enjoy a thriving career while you're at it. Bloomberg reports "Australian Employers Add 38,900 Jobs as Currency Jumps".
Australia is a globally competitive location for business from innovation to a highly educated and multicultural workforce. Australia is a serious trade and investment player, generating more than 20 per cent of GDP from exports.
Australia was previously deemed by the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development as the best country in the world to live in, and it’s also consistently ranked as one of the top ten in the United Nation’s Human Development Index. With such commendations, there’s absolutely no question that Australia is one great place you and your loved one could migrate to.
Key Benefits of a Permanent Residency in Australia
- As a permanent resident, you will be given a permanent visa. This entitles you to the right to live in Australia indefinitely. You can enjoy the facilities of unlimited travel to and from Australia once you become a permanent resident. However, initially the permanent visa is given for a period of five years and has to be applied again from either outside Australia or from within the country.
- Permanent resident visa allows you to study in Australia with the freedom to choose your course. Permanent residents have various options to choose when it comes to University education. The permanent resident visa holders can avail certain education loans which are extremely helpful in managing your financial crisis that may arise due to the additional expenses associated with your study.
- Australian Permanent resident visa holders can work for any employer in any occupation. But, working in the Public Service or Armed forces is strictly restricted to the Australian Citizens. The industrial laws between the permanent residents and citizens does not distinguish, however, Permanent residents enjoy the same benefits under these laws as the citizens. They can become a part of trade unions and can claim worker’s compensation.
- As regards social security, the permanent residents must hold on for a period of two years before they are entitled to receive social security benefits like unemployment, sickness and student benefits that are offered by Australia’s Social Security Department.
- A very important benefit that the permanent residents will enjoy is the health care entitlement. As a permanent resident of Australia, you will enjoy the privilege of health insurance scheme run by the government called Medicare. Under Medicare, you could receive free treatment at a public hospital and subsidized medicine.
- Permanent resident visa holders can sponsor their eligible relatives or family members to become permanent resident of Australia. But this is possible only after the applicant meets certain residence and support assurance pre-requisites.
- Children of permanent residents who are born in Australia are deemed Australian citizens by birth. This will be one great advantage because they will enjoy the maximum benefits in the field of education and health care
Permanent residents have the right to take up some professions in Australia like that of a migration agent or any government position.
The permanent resident of Australia is also granted the right to travel to New Zealand and apply for a New Zealand Visa. This is a provision that has been granted by the government of New Zealand.